One to One Coaching
- Maybe you’re just starting out as a manager and you feel overwhelmed?
- Or you’re not sure how to manage virtual, dispersed teams?
- Maybe you’ve been a leader for a while and you’re finding there’s a poor communication, resistance to change within your team and lack of trust, and you’re not sure how to deal with it all?
- Are you an entrepreneur who is starting out and isn’t sure whether it’s all worth it?
- Or you work alone, from home, and you need to bounce your ideas off someone – an accountability partner?
- Are you secretly doubting yourself and want to get your confidence back?
I understand how challenging your leadership role can be, as I was a leader myself for over ten years. I also get how difficult and overwhelming everything you want to do feels when you doubt yourself and your decisions.
Whether it is through lack of support, going through divorce, losing your business, losing your home, going bankrupt …….well, I do understand as it was also me few years back.
Through working with me on 1:1 basis you will:
- Get to understand yourself better
- Discover where you want to be and how to get there
- Understand the ‘why’ behind your own actions, and those of the people you manage
- See that all you need for your confidence journey is already inside you
- Feel empowered to take action
Two of my Kasia Murphy One-to-One clients:
I discovered I had a severe case of Impostor Syndrome, which was preventing me from moving my business forward, and started working with Kasia. She provides a very secure environment where I felt free to discuss confidential information in a very relaxed safe environment.
Kasia listened to all my concerns and provided a range of simple yet powerful exercises available every week, that could be applied both personally and within the business. This provided me with regular thought-provoking opportunities to stand back and review my effectiveness, and develop plans and actions and a positive outlook throughout.
Kasia’s expertise and wealth of knowledge were very beneficial to me and my business; I learned so much and am sure it will benefit the productivity of my business now and in the future. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Kasia Murphy Consulting to others to help them in their business and personal lives.
“A coach is someone who tells you what you don’t want to hear, who has you see what you don’t want to see, so you can be who you always knew you could be.”
Get in Touch
Tel: 07538 712187
Milton Keynes, MK8 0NU