“A coach is someone who tells you what you don’t want to hear, who has you see what you don’t want to see, so you can be who you always knew you could be.”
One to One Business Coaching
During coaching sessions we’re there to help you improve your performance by assisting you in setting goals and strategies quicker and more effectively.
To do this, you will recognise your own areas of growth and we’ll support you in overcoming your psychological blocks.
We’re trained not to judge, advise or influence.
Our role as coaches is to support and unlock our clients’ potential.
We tailor our approach to you, as an individual client.
The coaching process helps you to:
– become aware of your own thinking style
– discover life values and goals
– overcome psychological blocks
– identify thinking errors
– understand your emotions, motivations and ways of being
– increase effectiveness
– identify your strengths and build strategies around them
– create new ways of thinking/new mindset
– create alternative ways of behaving
– become more adaptable
– develop more effective and satisfying ways of dealing with challenges
– develop the necessary skills to become your own coach in future